Game Elites is offering you all kind of Hacks, Bots, Tips and Tools.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 My Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeGend
NOOB!
NOOB!
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 24
Location : California

PostSubject: My Application   Sat May 09, 2009 4:17 pm

1. Name: Michael
2. Age: 16
3. Country: California
4. City: Stockton
5. Experience: Been Playing Conquer for 10 Years... I Can Code in Php,mysql,html,C# and i can do just about anything on a computer!
6. Games you play/ have played: Conquer-Online |10 Years| Eudemons Online |2 Years| World of Warcraft |5 years| Runscape |1 year|
7. Why should we choose you: Because i am very friendly, and i love to mod on forums i can keep these clean from spammers and i will help everybody to the best of my ability!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okaoao
Guest



PostSubject: My Application   Sat May 09, 2009 6:06 pm

Well, Sorry to ruin your fun but. I don't think you started playing conquer when you were 6 years old and I dont think conquer is 10 years old. If I am not correct, correct me.
Back to top Go down
LeGend
NOOB!
NOOB!
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 24
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: My Application   Sat May 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Okaoao wrote:
Well, Sorry to ruin your fun but. I don't think you started playing conquer when you were 6 years old and I dont think conquer is 10 years old. If I am not correct, correct me.

i did actually
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andrea
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: My Application   Sat May 09, 2009 8:49 pm

legend u cant code.. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeGend
NOOB!
NOOB!
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 24
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: My Application   Sat May 09, 2009 10:22 pm

[quote="andrea"]legend u cant code.. lol[/quote

Andre im not as good as u but i can code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grant
NOOB!
NOOB!
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 23
Location : Encinitas California

PostSubject: Re: My Application   Sat May 09, 2009 10:43 pm

Example of ur codes then please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeGend
NOOB!
NOOB!
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 24
Location : California

PostSubject: Restart timer   Sat May 09, 2009 11:09 pm

here is my custom Restart Timer


RestarttTimer = new System.Timers.Timer();
RestarttTimer.Interval = 3600000;
RestarttTimer.Elapsed += new ElapsedEventHandler(RestarttTimer_Elapsed);
RestarttTimer.Start();




public static void RestarttTimer_Elapsed(object sender, ElapsedEventArgs e)
{
World.SendMsgToAll("Server Restart in 10 seconds!", "SYSTEM", 2011);
new Thread(new ThreadStart(
delegate()
{
Console.WriteLine("Server Restarting in 10 seconds!");
Thread.Sleep(5000);
Console.WriteLine("Server Restarting in 5 seconds!");
World.SendMsgToAll("Server Restart in 5 seconds!", "SYSTEM", 2011);
Thread.Sleep(5000);
World.SaveAllChars();
General.ServerRestart();
}
)).Start();
}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fusion
NOOB!
NOOB!
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Yes Conquer Is 10+ Years Old   Sat May 09, 2009 11:13 pm

Umm For ur Infomation Conquer Is 10+ Years Old So Look Up Stuff Befor u Say It And Andrea Atleast He Trys So Why Dontu Just Leave Him ALone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Virus
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: My Application   Sat May 09, 2009 11:17 pm

REJECTED AS MOD !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fusion
NOOB!
NOOB!
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: y Because He Was Right?   Sat May 09, 2009 11:18 pm

Cus He Was Right Is that Why? And Cus Andrea Is Rude Mod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeGend
NOOB!
NOOB!
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 24
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: My Application   Sat May 09, 2009 11:25 pm

Virus wrote:
REJECTED AS MOD !

why do u say that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grant
NOOB!
NOOB!
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-05-07
Age : 23
Location : Encinitas California

PostSubject: Re: My Application   Sun May 10, 2009 1:44 am

LeGend wrote:
here is my custom Restart Timer


RestarttTimer = new System.Timers.Timer();
RestarttTimer.Interval = 3600000;
RestarttTimer.Elapsed += new ElapsedEventHandler(RestarttTimer_Elapsed);
RestarttTimer.Start();




public static void RestarttTimer_Elapsed(object sender, ElapsedEventArgs e)
{
World.SendMsgToAll("Server Restart in 10 seconds!", "SYSTEM", 2011);
new Thread(new ThreadStart(
delegate()
{
Console.WriteLine("Server Restarting in 10 seconds!");
Thread.Sleep(5000);
Console.WriteLine("Server Restarting in 5 seconds!");
World.SendMsgToAll("Server Restart in 5 seconds!", "SYSTEM", 2011);
Thread.Sleep(5000);
World.SaveAllChars();
General.ServerRestart();
}
)).Start();
}

nonononoo what i mean is i wana c u write a script without a guide or epvpers, bcuz all ur releases are off epvpers lol

leme no wen Smile ill watch with TeamViewer and yeah good application btw!

i agree with u n fusion that andrea n Virus r being gay n not doin their job correctly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andrea
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: My Application   Sun May 10, 2009 4:17 am

how am i rude.. because he said he could code and i said that he cant code??? me saying that he cant code is my own perspective on things.. so who are u to contridict my own opinion.. noob

oh and by the way.. i think reflexis quit.. i have not seen him on in forever.. so i dont think anyone is getting mod...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeGend
NOOB!
NOOB!
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 24
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: My Application   Sun May 10, 2009 3:22 pm

andrea wrote:
how am i rude.. because he said he could code and i said that he cant code??? me saying that he cant code is my own perspective on things.. so who are u to contridict my own opinion.. noob

oh and by the way.. i think reflexis quit.. i have not seen him on in forever.. so i dont think anyone is getting mod...


Andrea your not rude and i admit i cant code as well as you can but i can code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proxicide
NOOB!
NOOB!
avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 31
Location : Lancaster, PA.

PostSubject: Re: My Application   Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:44 am

LeGend wrote:
andrea wrote:
how am i rude.. because he said he could code and i said that he cant code??? me saying that he cant code is my own perspective on things.. so who are u to contridict my own opinion.. noob

oh and by the way.. i think reflexis quit.. i have not seen him on in forever.. so i dont think anyone is getting mod...


Andrea your not rude and i admit i cant code as well as you can but i can code
wow bro keep practicing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Fatprincess.ning.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My Application   

Back to top Go down
 
My Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Calling application's js file inside selenium
» Selenium WebDriver + GWT Application
» How to test single page application (java) with selenium
» How can we automate Ajax based application using selenium.
» Msiexec.exe is not a valid win32 application

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game-Elites :: General :: Apply for Moderator!-
Jump to: