Game-Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Elites is offering you all kind of Hacks, Bots, Tips and Tools.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acid Co awsome privet server pvp based, they r working on leveling server friendly active gms give it a try

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ph4d3
NOOB!
NOOB!
Ph4d3

Acid Co awsome privet server pvp based, they r working on leveling server friendly active gms give it a try Empty
PostSubject: Acid Co awsome privet server pvp based, they r working on leveling server friendly active gms give it a try   Acid Co awsome privet server pvp based, they r working on leveling server friendly active gms give it a try EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:52 pm

well ive played this site for a while now and they seem rly friendly the guild wars on 24/7 and they also
hold tourniments to see whos the best fb/sser ^^ hope u likes.

www.acidco.net

also nooo lagg woot unless u got a lame conection them blame ur self newb!! xD

wow i double posted saying site worked again cus i dident see the edit thing im soo srry -.-?

Last edited by Ph4d3 on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
andrea

Acid Co awsome privet server pvp based, they r working on leveling server friendly active gms give it a try Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acid Co awsome privet server pvp based, they r working on leveling server friendly active gms give it a try   Acid Co awsome privet server pvp based, they r working on leveling server friendly active gms give it a try EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:39 am

Please stop double posting.. i have already edited like three of ur threads.. thank you
Back to top Go down

Acid Co awsome privet server pvp based, they r working on leveling server friendly active gms give it a try
Page 1 of 1