Game Elites is offering you all kind of Hacks, Bots, Tips and Tools.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

looking for a nice team read this plz:Dplz must read this topic :))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadow

PostSubject: looking for a nice team read this plz:Dplz must read this topic :))   Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:14 am

oke guys i looking for a staff to create a nice privat server whit evrything even more good like TQ (i hate T!) pss affraid is a secret=)) go back to subiect i looking for coders bla bla i wannt to make a nice source and client whit evrithing (ninja, pk event, dis city work, 135 gears added , nobility and more new kind of cool thign's i wannt to hear your idea i lisent your idea share whit me your idea evhithing what your mind say share whit me and btw i looking for pro coders, web site maker ( i know a bit of bouth of this i cna make a website better like webs.com or weebly.com but i sitt learning thats why i looking for a website and the frist imporant thing is the coder i wannt a coder who can code in LOFT
HOW old are you:
were are you from:
can i code or make website :
my language:
can i speak good english:
How old are you play CO:
how old are you play in pserver:
do you hate tq=)):
why i should pick up you:
P.S: if we willl start to make this project will amke it LOFT, no TQ binaries if you need anyhelp add me and fell free to add me in evry kind of prob about CO co_shadow@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andrea

PostSubject: Re: looking for a nice team read this plz:Dplz must read this topic :))   Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:21 am

lol shadow... a coder must want to code for u... u cannot ask for a coder to code for u esecially when u make them fill in a questionaire rofl...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ph4d3
NOOB!
NOOB!

PostSubject: Re: looking for a nice team read this plz:Dplz must read this topic :))   Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:31 am

hmmm gd idea id like a server not ruled by db buyers >.> ass's with full +12 lol... and yes i hate tq... -___-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andrea

PostSubject: Re: looking for a nice team read this plz:Dplz must read this topic :))   Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:33 am

yep tq sux... i just made a server to play with people in capture the flag rofl...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grant
NOOB!
NOOB!

PostSubject: Re: looking for a nice team read this plz:Dplz must read this topic :))   Thu May 07, 2009 7:41 am

shadow wrote:
oke guys i looking for a staff to create a nice privat server whit evrything even more good like TQ (i hate T!) pss affraid is a secret=)) go back to subiect i looking for coders bla bla i wannt to make a nice source and client whit evrithing (ninja, pk event, dis city work, 135 gears added , nobility and more new kind of cool thign's i wannt to hear your idea i lisent your idea share whit me your idea evhithing what your mind say share whit me and btw i looking for pro coders, web site maker ( i know a bit of bouth of this i cna make a website better like webs.com or weebly.com but i sitt learning thats why i looking for a website and the frist imporant thing is the coder i wannt a coder who can code in LOFT
HOW old are you:
were are you from:
my language:
How old are you play CO:
do you hate tq=)):
P.S: if we willl start to make this project will amke it LOFT, no TQ binaries if you need anyhelp add me and fell free to add me in evry kind of prob about CO co_shadow@hotmail.com

i have posted, and will be posting more in the conquer 2.0 programming sub forums, give my codes a try n learn from em Smile wish u best of luck with your server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadow

PostSubject: Re: looking for a nice team read this plz:Dplz must read this topic :))   Wed May 13, 2009 12:07 pm

Grant wrote:
shadow wrote:
HOW old are you:
were are you from:
my language:
How old are you play CO:
do you hate tq=)):

i have posted, and will be posting more in the conquer 2.0 programming sub forums, give my codes a try n learn from em Smile wish u best of luck with your server

lol ty grant idk if you remeber me but i was Punisher in your server and your server was ther frist privat server what i played lol! thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grant
NOOB!
NOOB!

PostSubject: Re: looking for a nice team read this plz:Dplz must read this topic :))   Thu May 14, 2009 12:57 am

LOL OMG ITS JOO

ur joinging my team nao

grant12341@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a nice team read this plz:Dplz must read this topic :))   

Back to top Go down

looking for a nice team read this plz:Dplz must read this topic :))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1